Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall is here!!

I know some people may think I am crazy, but I am kinda happy to be welcoming fall and winter! I have had such a busy and kinda stressful summer, so I am happy to hopfully have some down time and some time for scrapping/ cardmaking this winter.

Here are some new pictures on what I have been working on lately. The first two pictures are a cake I did for my cousins 18th Birthday! It was so fun to make!





 This is something I have been wanting to make for awhile now but have just not found the time! It is so easy and yet looks so pretty! I also made a Halloween one to, I am hoping to do these as a class.

Thank-you for looking and hope you have enjoyed! Next time it won't be so long before I post again, sorry for being to slow this summer!
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment