Monday, April 26, 2010

Shadow Box Fun!!

I was shopping and found some cute little shadow boxes the other day. So today I played around with one and here is what I came up with! I started with a piece of old olive cardstock, then layered it with whisper white. I used the scalloped trim border to make it look pretty. I then used the Inspired by Nature stamp from Stampin up for the background, then layered some old olive ribbon over. Then I took the butterfly from God's Beauty and stamped it three times. I watercolored it in with old olive and taken with teal, let them dry, cut them out, and then put them together with pop dots to make it stand out. Finally I took the sentimate from the Happy Harmony stamp set and cut it out with a spellbinders labels 1, I used the die cut as a stencil to do the border, put it on with a pop dot and then added a button from designer buttons playground pack!
Here is a close up of it, I really like how the butterfly turned out and how it stands out off the page. Hope you like it, and if you have any questions let me know!
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment