Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some of my students cards!

Here are Donna cards she did, don't they look great? Donna tried out one of my new stamp sets from Close To My Heart called Something Splendid, that flower is amazing looking and I can't wait to use it more!
These are Melissa's, looking pretty hey? Melissa used the hedgehog from the stamp set Happy Forever also by Close To My Heart, isn't he adorable?
I am so proud of everyone in my class, the cards are looking awesome and I just wanted to show you some of the work they have done. They have been a true blessing to me and make me want tuesdays to come even sooner. Thank-you girls for being there and all our girly chats!
I will be posting some more pictures of students cards after next class, so Tracey, Erin or Charlene I guess its time for your cards to be showcased next!!
Rochelle


No comments:

Post a Comment