Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easter Card/Joy Card

Finally I finished the cards for the card class tomorrow!! This first one is real simple, I figured I would use the cricut to cut out all the pieces. Then just added a stamp from the Give Thanks stamp set from Close to my Heart. Cut some green cardstock to look like grass and volia...done!I wasn't sure of the colors on this one at first but now that its all done I really like it! I absolutely love the scallop punches, they make everything look so pretty! Hopefully I will get some more stuff up tomorrow, I was thinking of adding some cakes pictures finally. Thanks for looking!

Rochelle

1 comment:

  1. I love the scallop punches too. I didn't get the corner one yet, but I got the other one. that you used here. I do like the card colors, but like you said I might not have thought of putting them together initially.

    ReplyDelete