Saturday, March 6, 2010

Note card holder and Cards for my 2nd Card Class

Here is the note card holder. I got this idea off Just Give Me Stamps Blog. She does some really amazing work. I used the God's Beauty stamp set on the cover and water colored in the butterfly with Taken with Teal and Old Olive to match the card stock and ribbon I used.
On the cards I used a stamp from the All Holidays set. And the Boho Blossoms punch to make the flower.

I decided to do a card class every second tuesday at my house. So here are some of the cards from my second class. I make 5 cards in total for each class. But so far I have only got these three done, so I 've got some more work to do. Almost all of my stuff is done with Stampin Up's products, unless otherwise stated.

I used the Playful Petals stamps from Close to my Heart on this one. I love the paper piercing around the edge of this one, it really made it stand out!




This is a very simple card and can be used for either a boy or a girl. I started off by using a 5 1/2'' x 4'' piece of Pumpkin pie cardstock. Scored it in the middle, folded it in half. Then I added a 5'' x 3 1/2'' piece of chocolate chip and layered a 4 3/4'' x 3 1/4'' piece of paper from the Tall Tales paper pack. I cut a 1/2'' x 4 3/4'' piece of Old Olive cardstock and cut little slits in the top to resemble grass. Lastly I added a 2 1/2'' x 1 1/4'' piece of Summer Sun cardstock and stamped it with the baby stamp from the That's Nice stamp set, then drew some faux stitching around the edges. If you would like more instuctions or have any questions about my other cards feel free to leave a comment with your question and I will get back to you.
Thanks for looking
Rochelle



No comments:

Post a Comment